How to install Citrix Receiver on a personal Windows PC
Details how to download and install the Citrix Receiver application on a personally-owned Windows PC
1) Browse to www.citrix.com.
2) Click on Downloads at the top of the webpage.
3) In the Select a product box, click the divot on the right side and scroll down to Citrix Receiver.
4) Find the link to download the latest Windows Receiver:
5) After clicking one of the download links you will see a popup box asking whether to Run or Save:
6) You can click Run so the install file downloads and runs automatically.
7) Click Start on this popup to continue:
8) Accept the License Agreement:
9) Previous Receiver clients will be uninstalled and then the new Receiver client is installed ….
10) When the install has completed you will see this popup:
11) Test by logging into https://mycitrix.umc.edu/ and launching a Citrix app.