How to Install Citrix Receiver client on UMMC PC (Windows OS)
The best method for installing/reinstalling the Citrix Receiver client on a UMMC PC (with Windows OS) is to use the Microsoft System Center's Software Center. This install includes the Philips Speech Drivers.
3) Place your mouse pointer over either entry so you can identify which one is Step 1. Click on Receiver 4.4 LTSR with PSD - - Step 1 – Receiver Cleanup Utility (user rights) and then click the Reinstall button.
4) The Software Center window will indicate that Step 1 is running by saying ‘Installing’. You will also see two black popup boxes visible while the Cleanup is running.
5) Step 1 has reached completion when the Cancel button changes to Reinstall. Click on the Applications link indicated below to return to the first Software Center window:
6) Find and click on Receiver 4.4 LTSR with PSD - - Step 2 – Clean & Install Receiver 4.4 LTSR-admin and then click the Reinstall button.
7) Allow approx 3-5 mins for Step 2 to finish running. You will see ‘Installing’ beside the Cancel as the Step is actively proceeding.
8) You can monitor the installation’s progress by watching the PC’s C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix folder. Two newly created subfolders, AuthManager and ICA Client, should appear, and the Receiver Client icon should appear in the PC’s System Tray.
9) Step 2 has reached completion when the Cancel button changes to Reinstall.
10) If you see the following popup window, you can close it by clicking ‘x’ or Cancel. Note: this popup will reappear periodically until the PC is restarted.
11) Run Internet Explorer and browse to https://mycitrix.umc.edu.
12) Log into Citrix and attempt to launch a Citrix app.
13) Within 10-20 secs the user should see a popup box on the bottom toolbar indicating that the app being launched. Example:.