KB User's Guide - Assessment Tab - Enabling the Assessment Tab
This document will show KB Admins how to enable the Assessment Tab for selected users.
Begin at the "Existing Users: Active Users" Screen
KB Admins may grant permissions to access the Assessment tab. Those with access may create, edit and delete:
- New Questions and/or Surveys
- Existing Questions and/or Surveys
- ...and access all Results.
Please follow these steps:
- From within the KB Admin Tools, click on the Users Tab.
- This tab defaults to the Existing Users link which leads to the Existing Users: Active Users screen
- Consider carefully which users should be given permissions.
- Once you have identified users whom to grant permissions, click on the checkbox in the Asst column.
- To remove access from the Assessment tab, uncheck the Asst checkbox.
- Click on the Update button at the very bottom of the page to save your changes.